Friday, November 30, 2012

Knowledge is always taken never given.


Parents always tell their children, do this do that. They pressurize them to the core and the result all of us are seeing is the suicides happening everywhere. It is a very sad thing that is happening around today.
Even I hate it when people just advice me even when I didn't ask them anything. I call that 'free advice'; why do that? Why not just do our own respective work and carry on.
At times it ok to offer a helping hand, but after looking at the receivers negative reaction, do you still want to offer that help?
My sir used to always observe that friends help others even if they have not asked help. He used to say, 'that person is not your friend who helps you when you are not asking him for help; He is just trying to prove that how intelligent he is'. If he is not helping you then he is purposely doing that so you can prove it yourself!
Is there bliss in getting help from others and then saying hey! I am done with my work?
Or is there bliss in saying that hey! I am done with my work and that too all by myself!
I am not against the act of helping, I am against free advice givers!
Ok fine you see someone in pain and then you ask do you need help? if he says yes I do.
Earlier even I used to help others, even if not asked, but then I realized this fact

No comments:

Post a Comment