Saturday, November 30, 2013

Realized? How many things we are neutralized to!

To begin, lets see what neutralization is:
Neutralized is when one gets used to that thing so much that one doesn't value it when one has it, but when it is taken away, one starts valuing it much more and ultimately he/she can't live without it.
We are neutralized to our eyes, limbs, nose; almost all our body parts. If we lose it we can't live without it. Yet, when we have it, we don't value it much.
But how can we live without being neutralized to our body parts? How is that possible? Can I keep saying: oh look at my limbs I am so grateful to have my limbs, I keep moving my limbs because I know the value of my limbs. Now, why would I do that? I would be considered insane if I would do such a thing, right?
So what should you do in order to not get neutralized? Or what is unhealthy neutralization?
Now a days couples spend so much time together, over indulge then after a point of time they say 'they simply lost interest' why does that happen? Because of overindulgence, after a point of time due to constant indulgence they get neutralized. Hence, having too many desires and feeding to it periodically and indulging to that extent will make you 'lose interest'. So how do I tackle this? Simply indulge at an optimum level. Know where your limits are.
In the west, after marriage, people go for honeymoon. Soon India, or the east has also started adopting that. But what is the Indian culture? 'Pag phere ki rasam' which is, the bride goes to her mother's place right after marriage. It is just the opposite to honeymoon. Where honeymoon is indulgence, Pag phere ki rasam indicates indulgence to a limit. I am not against indulgence but overindulgence, I just mean to say is, judge for yourself, use your intellect. You don't have to follow the heard.
Observe, question, decide: Will I be neutralized by doing this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment